Tuesday, September 15, 2009

-- SIGNAL --

I thought it ' would ' be a ' probable '...

It really happened in my life...

I realize that how stupid i am...

how BODOH i am...

how INNOCENT i am...

I knew him wasn't there for me...

How stupid i am...

wrong signal...

okay...i am wrong signal...

Before that i told myself not to do that ...

but my subconscious mind was giving me what i thought I wanted ...
( only for stupid people that momentary relief in pain )

Pain -- never ending numbness

Numb

I waited for the pain now....I know i was not numb...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jus assume urself have buy a lesson lo, u will grew up soon

Des'tyh said...

limin, you're stil learning, like everyone is. don't push yourself too much. you know your mistakes. be more careful. we all trust you in what you do, but you got to know what's best and right for yourself. growing up's never easy, but you'll be on track.

SkYwAlKeR said...

stay strong..

ps: see i read ur blog de.. :P