Wednesday, January 27, 2010

- testing HTML -

  • testing
  • testing
  • testing
    1. love dar
    2. love dar
    3. love dar
haha...web design class today...
feel good and fresh to this subject...^^
luckily dar dar teach me before the class...
i feel that this subject is much much easier than any subject in my course...!!! ♥

i have decide i will add one more subject , that is business communication... cos there are no offer this subject on next semester...T^T *cry*

hmm...Mummy called me this afternoon... she ask me go Singapore next week for the pray ceremony... Go there for two days...^^ meet Dato , Datin and also my beloved Sifu...♥

Sponsorship proposal is successfully send to Munchy's ...
but seem they haven't reply me...
Is happy because the Coffee bean shop give us their marketing department number...
very friendly manager...♥ hapii ^^
The starbucks supervisor seem sombong ,
cos he say must contact the HQ at KL...
A lot of paper to do for prom night...
and a lot of classes is waiting me...
i will take midterm earlier than any coursemate cos i am
going to Switzerland at the midterm
week...

I am ready for the exam...


I want my result come out with flying color...

I must attend all the classes *except special case*

♥ !!! !!! !!! gambateh to Me !!! !!! !!! ♥

No comments: