Thursday, September 8, 2011

- french food at home -

It's such a long time i didn't cook in kitchen.

and today.. after shops at Jusco,

and 

I cooked a very simple dish at home this afternoon..

Butter garlic Fennel and Green Bean with Grilled Chicken Fillet :)

goodness! taste of Fennel is so so so good! 
* first time ate Fennel, so shua gu, don't laugh at me la...Blek!*


one thing i like about French Food, 
it's easy to learn. 
simple and taste so good.

of course, i'm talking about french daily simple dish.
not fine dining la :p
i'm still a newbie in French Cuisine :)

i love every type of herb. 
and i love Thyme the most.



It doesn't look fancy and look a bit ugly. 
since I don't have a beautiful plate. * forgive me :p *
A very very simple dish. 
my lunch.
i feel so satisfied :)

No comments: