Wednesday, October 19, 2011

- Degree Life. Tri 1 -

Hey folks..i'm back! been so busy in these few days. phew!
run here run there in campus... climbed up and down in FBL...
my legs almost patah dy. 
run here for transcript, run there for verification letter.... *faint*


ahaha. a good news here.
 today. I'm officially a degree student
major in Human Resource Management :)
yea.. a very "cold" subject in MMU.. *indeed*
but i like it. :p

emm..today i got my new ID too..
apparently.. my new ID is nicer. lol!
hmm..the old one.. damn ugly.. eww...



well, few days ago,
i saw a joke posted on my friend wall stated
"engineering student said marketing is a easy subject, 
in fact they don't know that marketing is a very hard subject 
because we need to understand HUMAN aka the most 
complicated things in earth.
 How can a machine more complex than human mind ??!!" 
(copied from wenny :p)


heyhey...stop the arguement folks..
let me say something here...
no offence people!
however, human resource is the most important one okay. :p *blek*
IN FACT! HUMAN IS MORE MORE COMPLEX THAN OTHER THINGS OKAY..
okay. enough for that. stop the topic here. ahaha :p


starting my very first class on next monday! phewit! *round applause for myself* *clapclap*
just done my credit transfer stuff.. there will be 13subject to transfer :)
that's mean, ehehe... i can graduated from expected time... *rfrf*
3 years! fuuu.. what a looooooonggggg .................................
but after credit transfer..
the course will be reduce to 2years and 3 months *if everything going smooth*


grr...gonna sleep now..
tomorrow will be a busy day too.. 
goodnight..
God Bless Everyone :)

1 comment:

BoonTat said...

HI DEGREE STUDENT.. HAHAHA...