Sunday, October 23, 2011

- Some of my Pics -

Hiya folks..
just showing some lovely photo to you guys. 
hope u all like it laaaaa   :)



i have two version of this pic.. but i think this one is nicer :)


oops. . . the contrast is too high :p
but is okay, the picture will become normal
 when u right click and open the image in new tab :p
*paiseh la*

oh chickens! it's free range.. 
running here and there ~~~
support free range..support Jamie Oliver :3

please ignore the person in the picture :p

--------------------------------------------------------------


my favorite model ever.. "Danbo a.k.a 愣"
how cute is him..
great model ever <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

my cat. cool and cute isn't?  
love her so much


not my cat..somemiao's kid..
feel kind of emo kind of sad huh? 
sob..sibeh emo..

its remind me of my brother and his wife in Tokyo..
don't worry, they'r fine..

= let's pray for Japan =


there is lotsa lotsa picture in my album..
will be continue :)



No comments: