Tuesday, December 20, 2011

- new toys-

Teehee...
Finally get my new toys ;)






Went to 2 Maxis outlet and 2 Digi store then 
finally get my phone at Malim Digi store.


Phewwit! My apple gadget +1 again!
we have total 4 apple gadget in my family 
of course including my dar :p
*our first couple phone* *lovely*


happy happy.
new phone. 
but what about the old phone?
sell it or keep it?


anyway. i am still waiting jailbreakme to release the 
newest jailbreak version for iOS 5. grr..
heard some rumor.  
iphone4s seem hard to be jailbreak cos' of apple not only 
locked their software*in the previous iphone* and now 
they also locked the hardware.
that's why JailbreakMe still haven't release jailbreak version for iphone4s.


hmm. but its okay for me.
i don't really like to play games. 
teehee..


oops. must stop writting.
start study now!
midterm exam on Thursday! grrr
i still not ready yet!


Cabut! :p


2 comments:

SewFeng :) said...

hehehe my phone full of those pic editor. play with all these apps more fun :D

LiMin said...

lol! yaya!! pic editor is so much fun!! LOL