Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Limin aka Vivian

Ahah...
blog... ...my english is not very good...
so...do not expect me write a ' quality ' blog...
kakaka^^

Currently study at Melaka...in MMU...
taking Diploma in Business Admin course...
hrmm...diploma...not very good xxx...(just for me...i am not officially a alpha student in U ... a bit sad...)
i am now thinking about to transfer to foundation in management or law...

ok ... dont talk about those sad stuff...
my Uni life ... damn fun !!!
i have know a lot of friends !!!
Mouse >>> my good ji mui
Li Yee and Ling Ling >>> feel very scare to climb up 18 floor to chat with them
Andrew >>> what a cute guy
Rosh and Dubai >>> cute la them
Alex aka papa >>> ohh...my lovely daddy XP
Zebra aka zhet aka kor kor >>> ermm...easy to blushing d kor kor XD
Jie Jie >>> my lovely jie jie like to sing k ( same with me , muakz ! )
Chong Cheng >>> teach to how to play guitar ( i want very pro in guitar !!! wahaha )
Slyvia aka Ning >>> good roomate , love her so much ... Muakz !!!


hahas...a lot fun in MMU ... ... ...

but ... when i saw the notes of business math...i felt wanna faint liao...
OH MY GOD !!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT !!! ADD MATH !!!
i hate math !!! i hate it !!! i hate it !!! ( OBVIOUSLY )
ohhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lecturer like to lepas aeroplane !!!
my money again fly away !!!
what the hell !!!

No comments: