Tuesday, August 11, 2009

forbidden to remember

some unhappy things that are forbidden to remember

Forbidden to remember and Forbidden to think about it

i dont want to remember them and i hate myself when i think about it

i have did a lot of mistake in my pass 17years

i change my attitude and change my weakness

CHANGE -- SOMETHING THAT I CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE BEFORE --

[ childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ixora putus electric today...hais...damn hot...

my housemate on their music like disco ^^ aww...miss clubbing ~~

XD

Happy Birthday to Ding Tian and Happy Birthday to Kah June

stay handsome and stay smart !!!

today spend alot of money !

cannot go out eat liao !

sobsob !!! must save money !

jia you ! i know i can de !!! : )

( impossible ) = ]

No comments: