Monday, August 24, 2009

-- upgrading --

Ys , Rachael , Laughing Kor and the philipina kor kor take me to Wing's Cafe yam cha...

they bring the Chivas too ...

damn no mood to drink Chivas on Monday night...

feel so sienz drink Chivas ~





after we leave Wing's Cafe ... we go another place continue our topic...

a chinese mamak stall...hmm...i dont know where is the location...haha

we eat many pinggan of half boil egg XD

i feel that the auntie want to tumbuk me cos i order only one egg and i ask for two times !



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


i feel that i am so silly and stupid in this few day ~

emo whole day , cannot sleep whole night because of one important stuff...
( how stupid i am )

Y.siang... i know what i want to do now...

dont worry me...kay ~ Rachael too ...

you tell me - Protect yourself before you are protected

ya...i understand...

i know what i should do... T.T





i wish to go back my hometown...

i dont want stay in Malacca ( sorry , i emo again )

hmm...control myself ... control myself...






2 comments:

Des'tyh said...

you're still growing up. take it slowly.

SkYwAlKeR said...

itu chinese mamak popular for its roti bakar