Thursday, November 18, 2010

- Moron.Girls -

I have read Yenling latest post...
She has speak out all the sound in my heart...
Keep it up Yenling! that post is just cool and awesome! AWW!

haha...i forwarded and share with your guys...
enjoy =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------


I love to be friends with BOYS more than i like GIRLS.
Not because I’m a slut or what?!
Stop saying I’m a slut just because u can’t get as many male friends as i do.

The reason why I love male friends is because.
80% of the guys are very straight forward... they don’t do backstabbing or any shit.
SPONTANEOUS! I LIKE!
If they don’t like u they don’t like u.
They talk the shit out and deal with it.
If they manage to make things right, they forgive and forget.
No hard feelings.
If they don’t den they just don’t fucking friend u anymore.
EASY! END OF STORY!

But GIRLS!
i don’t know why 90% of the girls are so fake! They love to beat around the bush.
They don’t tell u wad they want or how they feel.
They tend to tell u wad you love to hear and then start talking shits behind your back!
And then start to psycho everyone around u ...backstabbing u!
Start telling them wad a bitch u are and make everyone leaves u.
Then everyone isolates u and they started forming groups.
Spread things around and everyone boycotts u.
KENA GANGBANG U KNOWS?!
When u try to talk things out they avoided u.
When if u asks from other people they create stories... 
there u go, the misunderstanding gets worst.
GUYS MOVE ON AFTER THEY DONT FRIEND EACH OTHER ANYMORE.
And when other people asked what happened.
They will just say 
AIYA, BYGONES BE BYGONES. No point mentioning it again.

GIRLS?
They started the whole story how she did this to me..bla bla blahhh~
seriously.
Never-ending shit.


i don’t know why girls like to ask me..
What will i do if i need to face people that i hate or they hate me every day.



izzit because u all know everyone hates me? 
Honestly speaking people hate me more than i hate people.

Maybe because they think I’m very arrogant or flirting with other guys
SWEAR TO GOD I AM SO FRIENDLY ACTUALLY!
Once u are my friend u will know. Because i will show my true colors.
HAHAHA

Well, back to the question,
what will i do if i need to face people that hates /people that i hate every day.

Actually no need what if .
I used to face people that hates me everywhere... in school, in tuition, in the school bus..
Literally everywhere.

What i did?
I BUAT BODOH!
No kidding. i let them stepped on my tails. i let them say whatever they want.

Can u imagine? 
i went shopping, then suddenly a bunch of girls purposely walked beside me and they went
'美咩酱难看还有人喜欢他... 那些男子一定是瞎子!'
I SWEAR THEY PURPOSELY DID IT AND TALKED VERY LOUD SO THAT I KNOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME!

Seriously? Saying me ugly doesn’t make u prettier.. 
And saying me a “hooker” doesn’t make u PURE!

Well i was kinda hurt that time, needing to live in that kinda life every day.
Hearing people insult me right in front of i myself!
The only thing i did was crying at home until my mum wanted to shift me to another school.
But no point right? Everywhere is the same.
People hate u means they hate u. they are everywhere.
U can run but u can’t hide.

But when i looked back now.. I'm kinda proud of myself.
it's not easy to endure all those shit!
I DID IT!
And now i laughed at those girls, because they were so childish.
I hope they have grown up now and still remember wad they did to me
FEEL ASHAMED U BIATCH!

Now when i meet all these bitches,
I smile to them.
I thank them for letting me grow. 

I have gone through something that make me grow stronger.

Now,
try and mess with me.
I AM GONNA POUR PETROL ALL OVER U AND LIT UP MATCHES!
Stand there and watch u burn.
=)
Because i know u love the way it hurts!
----------------------------------------------
Screw the girl! yes! is you! Moron!
hahahahahaha


No comments: