Thursday, November 18, 2010

- Vampire Diaries -

I found my new "hobby"!!! hahaha
Isn't call HOBBY? don't care lar...
as long as all of u understand lar...XD

The Vampire Diaries!!! Aww! THE DRAMA!!!
I found that it is more fascinating than Twilight Series leh!!!
Hmm...how to say leh...
Twilight Series, i feel that the story line is a bit " empty " and "boring"...seriously...
(twilight series fans don't shoot me, i am one of you also)
Technically...Vampire Diaries is also the same story line...
and sometimes the story suddenly come out some "weird weird" stuff...
maybe you will feel boring with the first few episode...
but the coming episode banyak banyak nice lor...
very Gen Jiong...very Chi Kek nah...
the story line is freaking NICE!
fall in love with Damon Salvatore...(super leng zai)
love the way he smile...grrrrr.... * my leg lembut jor *
***dreaming***

planning to buy the books series soon...
AWW!
wait for me! 
hahaha...
don't laugh at me weiiirr...
i know i am a bit outdated... :p

-------------------------------------------------------------

another good news!
mom promise me she will sponsor me to buy the additional lens!
the Nikkor AF-S 16-85mm
AWW!!!
MOM! you are awesome!!!
muaks muaks muaks!!!




I can't wait for him come to my life! >3
one of the picture took with the lens...
 =) 
Happy weiiiiiiii~~~







No comments: