Monday, January 24, 2011

- Final VS Cny -

haissssssss.....................................
cant believe, i haven't revise any thing...
even touch the books... *sigh*
I am so lazy lor....
cant believe all my laziness come back to me liao...
where are you? hardworking...i need you...
please come back to me...* i am begging you*
going back to batu gajah later...
have to help mom guard the shop..
don't have time to study pun...
i scare i will lost all the motivation during CNY...
no heart to study...grrr...i am such a failure!!! *cry*
luckily all my course mark quite high gah...
but i also cant play play mar...
later cant score A mai die....
must gah yao larrrr!!!!!

all is depend on myself! 
jiayou! 
Final is important than Angpao!!! T..T


goodluck to all MMUian...
and
wish me luck...

:))


No comments: