Monday, January 31, 2011

- hmm, study! -

I haven't start to do my revision... :(
and yet...the final is fell on next Monday...
hmm...last night... i dreamt that i was a genius...
wahaha, get 4.0 in the final exam...
isn't a good sign from Mr.Chou? 
akakaka...

Mom's shop have lotsa work to do..
i just cant get away from the work...
hmm, tahan, tahan, tahan...
after Day's 30...
then i'm officially free...
can do my revision...
watch my lovely drama =3

getting my lovely new toys soon and again...
is still waiting for "him"...
its seem like whole msia apple store don't have stock dy...
hmm...hope will get it before Valentine...

ohya, talk about Valentine...
what to buy for Alex? 
don't want buy Racket for him liao..
if break again i will super samtong...

he seem like got everything liao...
and he is richer than me :p
grrr...what to buy for him la!!! T..T

No comments: