Friday, January 28, 2011

- T junction -

Again...I'm standing on the middle of the path again...
I have to choose,
which path i gonna(should) take..

I have just received an email from Parkson Sdn Bhd...
not very happy cause i already sent confirm letter to Amber Chia Academy...
...Big Company VS Small Company...

Now, I need to choose either one of the company...
i don't know which one...
but my subconscious want me to work in Parkson...
=(
Cant call Alex now,
cause he's working now...

,,, 

Just now i chatted with Chen Foong...
He gave lotsa advise to me...
he ask about my personality...
my relationship with friends...
especially girls...( my weakness part )
I don't know how to mix with people...
He told me working environment is totally different...
Not like campus environment...
assignment group is your own friends, 
presentation group is your own classmate...
Working environment is no friendship,
is only have the survivorship...
once u did something wrong...
you will be fire...

So, Which company suit for me?
have to think twice...think properly...
need someone opinion...



No comments: