Tuesday, October 26, 2010

- Emo -

Something rubbish happened yesterday...

Someone purposely make me sad and she succeed, make me emo for half day...
Everything she wrote in her blog...

yaya...you love your bf...i knew it...everyone knew...
but i think you are so lame lor...
everyone will view people blog punya mar...
purposely unlock your blog make me curious >.<
and setting up a trick make me get into your blog...
you are so LAME..very LAME...

for Chia, I never talk to him since i come to MMU...
you purposely let me saw the post?
make me angry him?
or purposely let me know i have no friend support me in my hometown?
you so "du" lor...very "xin ji zhong"...
You make me so sad...i never thought you are this kind of people...
I really thought you are a thoughtful, baik hati, active that kind of girl... =/

I have told my bf, my family and my friends about this...

Dear said : Don't care of those rubbish people...they don't know anythings, not even a thing, she is so pathetic..

Mom said : She purposely do that, cos she wanna see your reaction, see what you can do...but she has no point, she jealous...she envy till die...

Brother said : A good girl won't do like that...she is just envy my sister...what a pity unmature girl..

Friends said: She is not an idiot, cos idiot got brain...she is brainless...

Others Friend said: Wah, why she so "jian"? Why she do like that? She not "balance" huh?


I should be happy, for such a person who care of me...
I will never Private my blog =)
feel free to view my blog again, Miss Lee... i know you always view my blog... =)

p/s: please don't blame me written your name out...
cos my name always appear in your blog too..
       pass tense pass tense, just let it be...why always put in your heart...
       and hor! please don't say me pregnant lar please!
 I want to go out see people too gah!!! FLM!
       my mom said if possible, she wanna talk to you...

No comments: