Sunday, October 31, 2010

- hehe -



Hyundai i10...
Isn't look gorgeous and cute?
I am waiting for him almost two month already...
hope i can get it before CNY...

I really need a car for my industry training in Melaka...
Cant always depend on Alex fetch me to work right...
I should be more independent... :p


At first Mom suggest Myvi for me...
but I not really like it...
Cause Myvi not really my cup of tea... =/
But Mom said Myvi space is bigger wor...

I told mom...
What i want is "Safety"...
I want a safety car...
Low maintenance cost...
Low petrol consumption...
I don't want my car bumper fall down when cross the hump...
( my friend told me de XD)
even the petrol price can compare with Vios..
0.14 cent for a kilometer for Auto...
same as 1.5 Vios...How expensive it is...
Dave told me Myvi is a "Raksaksa makan minyak" 
haha...so i decided! No MYVI for me!

Mom not really like Hyundai car...
Cause last time Korean car was suck...
everyone complaint about Korean cars...
wahaha...
after i explained to mom...
Mom accepted lor..
Cause i10 is the best small car in Europe of  the year 2009...
4 star rating in Europe Car crash Test...
better than any car that made in Malaysia...

I recommend this car to all Girls...
gorgeous, cute and the important thing is easy to park! 
My parking skill is really sucks!!! XD

No comments: