Monday, July 27, 2009

[ F ] [ A ] [ T ] [ E ]

F A T E

i believe in Fate

if Fate come to us again

Then that is Fate

I don't know it will occur or not

it depend on fate

A lot of problem between us

i love you

but i cannot accept your family

I know , i need to respect your mum

But your mum don't like me

You say u expect that i will say i will find the better one

Did u know how hard when i said it infront your sister

a lot of things is changed

I try to accept

. I try .

I can anythings for you

but you ?

. Nothing .

How stupid I am

How many times i say i don't like the girl

but u still hang out with her

at last

i saw the girl and you sitting beside the pool


Yea

a lot of things had changed

I am not the person u most precious

thats why i cannot accept

I had given the last chance for you yesterday

U didn't reply me anything













No comments: