Thursday, July 9, 2009

Am I too much depend on panadol...?

Stomach ..pain ... pain ...n pain whole the day ...

vry unwell...

speechless...

like anytime can fall to the floor...

Mouse say my face damn pucat...

sure lar...

my head edy spinning dee...

Afternoon -

sleep until 6.30pm

Ai Ai call me to japanese language class...

but...that class not for beginner ...

but luckily the lecturer say he will give advise me on friday...

walk back to ixora again...

my head spinning again...

can fall down anytime...

luckily Mouse saw me and she fetch me back to ixora...

' Hot ' food ...

i want buy a hot food...

so i decide to buy Mi Hun Kui

cant finish...

cos dont have appetite ...


...

...

...

will i die for taking too much panadol ???



speechless...

i think i too much depend on them ...

but ... i have no idea liao ...

i need them ...

No comments: