Friday, July 24, 2009

- My Day -

Hermm...wake up at 6.45am today...

cos Bryant force me to attend business math class...

if not he will tell my mum...( bullshit )

i hate math...reli hate it...make me headache...make me confuse...

sobsob... T^T

after class...den i go back to my unit...and zzZ ...

Amelia call me at 1pm and we went to makan at the shop behind Ixora...

I will drink COKE when i am EMO-ing ... or hot weather...

after makan...den we go back to unit...

i dunno wat to do...after feed the baby hamster...

den i think bout i not yet siap my assignment...

so...i take out my note...and read...READ...READ...READ...

10 minutes later... ... ....

arghhh...i cannot concentrate... !!! LORD !!! pls give back my study mood ... ... ...

around 6pm...i saw Rachael online...den i nudge her...[ Rachael , i like ur PM ]

ask her eat dee or not and blah blah blah...

sudenly she say she will go out with Andrew and Yeo later...sobsob...

they din call me...din ask me for dinner...sobsob... T^T

den i nudge Andrew and started to TEH him...XP

hahas...he called me...but i din answer...( cos my hp turn jor silent mode )

Den Yeo called me...den i baru answer...muahahahaha...XP

I TEH and TEH them in the hp...muahahaha...make them dunnoe hw to do...kakaka^^

They ask me to prepare myself...den they will come Ixora to fetch mummy and me to dinner...

we went to town for dinner...I dee forget wat the Indian Shop name...but the food is not bad...




rice with banana leaf !!!

first time i ate it !!!

happy ^^


all of us using spoon and fork...

onli Yeo using hand... [ yerrr ] : ))

after ate dinner...

we buy Putu Piring...

damn hok chak !!!



[ i love gula malacca !!! ]

arghh...damn sleepy now...

i love ur guys...muaks ^^

p/s : Yeo ... remember buy Siew Bao for Andrew , Rachael and Me !!!

Amelia...goodluck for tomolo exam...love u...muaks !

- SEEING YOU HAPPY THEN ENOUGH -

Chaoz ~~~ ^^

...Nitez...

No comments: