Thursday, July 2, 2009

MATHEMATIC

Oh my GoD !!! Linear equation ... Matrices ... Simplify ... Function ... Blah Blah Blah ...

All bullshit !!!

I tot this nightmare will stop haunting me after secondary school .
WTH...mathematics appear again !!!

Stupid Question = Stupid Answer

Why i need to study those dammit math ???

Can i just learn simple simple de question???

( not secondary standard )

( ya , i wish to go back to primary school ... )





p/s : going back hometown this afternoon...miss my family a lot ... ...
Mummy !!! i buy gula melaka for u ler ... ...


2 comments:

Sherly said...

many ppl said that what u had learnt in f4 and f5 are not related to your pre-u,coll, or uni studies. But it is related for some subjects!!!

George Tan said...

this is part of life....
cest la vie


buy gula melaka for me la